We are more than happy to help you with all your burning questions! To make your shopping experience more smooth and enjoyable, we have listed some frequently asked questions below so that your answer can be arranged in mere seconds! In the case you can't find your questions below, don't hesitate to email us via email@example.com. At your service!
- Can I reserve a product?
- What do I do if I receive a faulty item in my order?
- Can I cancel my order after I've placed it?
- Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it?
- I haven't received an order confirmation.
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I use PayPal to pay for my order?
- Will I be charged International Bank Fees when ordering?
- Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
- Where can I get a promo code to use on my order?
- How can I purchase a gift voucher?
- How can I return an item?
- Do you refund delivery charges?
- Can I return beauty products, sale items, watches and jewelry?
- Have you received my returned items?
- What address can I use to return my items?
- What should I do if my return was incorrect?
We try to keep all our products in stock but sometimes they fly out the store like chocolate strawberries and re-ordering is not always possible. If we are able to re-order the product, it will be available for pre-ordering and this will be shown online. To make sure you can always drop us a line via firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Can I reserve a product?
What do I do if I receive a faulty item in my order?
- your order number
- the faulty item's name and number
- a short description of the fault
We'll send you a replacement item as quickly as we can.* Can I cancel my order after I've placed it?
- Ideal - the order has already been processed and packed. In this case you have one hour to cancel your order by emailing us at email@example.com, with your order number and reason for cancelling. Your payment will be refunded within 14 days.
- Paypal - the order has already been processed and packed. In this case you have one hour to cancel your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number and reason for cancelling. Your payment will be refunded within 7 days.
- Bank transfer - you can cancel your order within 24 hours. You then don't have to pay for your order, just let us know that you are cancelling via email@example.com.
* Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it?
After placing your order you should have received an order confirmation email from us. In the case you haven't received an email, please first check your spam. If you still can't anything, something probably went wrong while ordering. If you have an account with us, please check if your email address is correct and if you can see the order under your order history. If not, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
* How can I pay for my order?
We take fraud very seriously, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer.
* How do I use PayPal to pay for my order?
You will need to set up a PayPal account on the PayPal website in order to use this as a payment method. It only takes minutes to open a PayPal account and it's free. As soon as your PayPal account is set up, you can directly pay with your account.
Why pay with PayPal?
- It's safer: shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details.
- It's faster: with no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks.
- It's easier: all you need is an email address and password to pay online.
- Paypal now offers free returns when paying with paypal.
* Will I be charged International Bank Fees when ordering?
It's possible you may be charged an international transaction fee by your bank if you're shopping outside the Netherlands. This possible charge comes directly from your bank and is outside of our control.
* Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
MIUSE has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We can advise you to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
* Where can I get a promo code to use on my order?
We definitely feel you. Who wouldn't take a nice, delicious discount if available? We sure would! So, we advise to keep an eye out for our website as we occasionally give some little presents to our lovely customers.
If it's a discount code that you're after, make sure to sign up for our newsletter. Sometimes you'll spot a code on Instagram or Facebook too - so definitely keep your eyes wide open.
When using discount codes provided by us, please keep in mind that our discount codes can be sent to individuals and may be locked to those accounts only.
* How can I purchase a gift voucher?
- Who the lucky basterd is
- How much he/she is worth to you at this moment
- When you want the lucky person to receive it and cry with joy.
When will my item be shipped?
We always try to ship orders the same day, when the order is placed & payed for before 4pm. Shipping time also depends on the current stock. Please do be so kind to take into account that in some cases we may need up to 3 working days to fulfil your order.
When you order on a saturday or sunday, delivery will be handled next tuesday. For urgent orders or questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
* What will my delivery cost?
The delivery of your order will be handled by PostNL (www.tracktrace.nl). As soon as your goodies are on their way to you, you will receive a shipment email from PostNL, containing the track & trace number of your package. Most shipments within the Benelux arrive within 2 working days and the standard shipping costs are €6,50 per package.
MIUSE also ships worldwide. The shipping costs per country are listed below. Can't find your awesome country in our list? Don't worry, just give us a shout at via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure your covetable MIUSE goodie will find it' s way to your doorstep. Pinky swear.
- Free shipping = orders above €100,-
- Standard shipping with track & trace = €6,50
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €500,- = €8,15
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €5.500,- = €14,45
Europe 1 = Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, Sweden, UK.
- Free shipping = orders above €175,-
- Standard shipping with track & trace = €13,-
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €500,- = €14,65
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €5.500,- = €20,50
Europe 2 = Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal,Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia.
- Free shipping = orders above €250,-
- Standard shipping with track & trace = €18,50
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €500,- = €20,15
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €5.500,- = €26,-
Europe 3 =Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City.
- Free shipping = orders above €250,-
- Standard shipping with track & trace = €19,30
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €500,- = €20,95
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €5.500,- = €26,80
Worldwide = Aruba, Australia, Bonaire, Brazil, Canada, China, Curacao, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Russia, St. Maarten, Surinam, South Africa, Saba, St. Eustatius, United States.
- Free shipping = orders above €300,-
- Standard shipping with track & trace = €24,30
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €500,- = €25,95
- Signature with track & trace and insurance up to €5.500,- = €31,80
* How can I return an item?
MIUSE grants you 14 days to judge if your purchase is satisfactory. Within this period you may return the product. During this period you have to treat the product and the packaging carefully. Only unpack or use the product to that extent to as far as it is necessary to judge if you wish to keep the product. Remember though that the price tag needs to be intact and still attached to the product if you wish to return it. In the interests of hygiene we do not offer returns on jewelry, watches or beauty products. We also do not offer refunds on specially ordered products or sale items.
If you decide to return your product(s), please send it back to MIUSE, in the original packaging and unused. You can send your package to MIUSE Runstraat 25HS 1016GJ Amsterdam The Netherlands. Make sure you have included our return form, packages without return forms will not be processed. You can download and print our return form here.
Items purchased via our webshop can also be returned at the MIUSE store in Amsterdam, however money will be refunded via the payment method you used to make the purchase. So there will be no cash refund in our store. Remember that the products you want to return, are your responsibility until they reach our address. MIUSE shall not reimburse your shipping costs. When goods are damaged or incomplete, MIUSE is not obliged to take back the item(s). In case you are in doubt if your return meets these conditions, please contact us before returning or read our Terms & Conditions carefully.
* Do you refund delivery charges?
Currently Paypal started offering free returns when paid with Paypal so if you have the option to pay your order with Paypal, this could be a viable solution if you do not want to pay for return delivery costs.
* Can I return beauty products, sale items, watches and jewelry?
* Have you received my returned items?
In the Netherlands it may take up to 2-3 working days for your return to arrive at our location. Please keep in mind that we may needup to 30 days to refund your order on your account. Normally refunds will take place within 7 days after receiving the returned products. Please note that working days do not include weekends and bank holidays.
The time it takes for your parcel to reach us varies depending on where you are returning it from. We advise you to look up the shipping times before shipping your return. We also advise you to always ship with a track & trace code. In the case the return package gets lost in the mail and never reaches us, MIUSE is not liable for any of your return costs. The return package is your responsibility until it reaches MIUSE. With a track & trace code you can follow your package and in case of vanishing, you can make a valid claim at your local postal office.
* What address can I use to return my items?
When you've downloaded our return form (here), you can use the address label which is printed on the form.
* What should I do if my return was incorrect?
Please keep in mind that the following could affect your amount of return:
- The delivery charge for the return: this is only refunded if the goods are faulty.
- Any discounts that were applied at the time of sale, which may not now be applicable.