We are looking for a fashion savvy, smart, pro-active, creative and funny intern to help us conquer the fashion world in Amsterdam. As an intern for MIUSE you will have the opportunity to experience the joy, hard times, excitement and unexpectedness of starting and building your own business. Two things are certain… 1. You will learn a lot. 2. You will have a hell of a good time.
WHEN? The internship period runs for three months, from February 2017 to April 2017.
WHERE? You will be interning at our office & store at the Runstraat 25H, in Amsterdam. We will have a nice little neat desk ready for you, accompanied with delicious snacks and happy colleagues. Working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00 – 18:00.
WHAT? MIUSE (http://www.miuse.nl) is not only a fashion store, where you can buy cool brands like Moss Copenhagen, Neuw Denim, and Des Petits Hauts… We are also an interior brand, trying to break through the wonderful world of retail. To become the best, we need help with:
- contacting new, and maintaining existing wholesale relationships
- processing wholesale orders
- developing and executing the social media strategy
- developing and executing the pr strategy
- developing and executing a brand strategy for our own interior label.
- writing articles for the blog (the dailymiuse.com)
- assisting with in-store sales
- assisting with online-sales
CRITERIA? We won’t even mention being fashion savvy, having a sixth sense for style and being just plain fabulous… because obviously, you’re already all that! What we are (further more) looking for is someone who is:
- service-oriented and customer-friendly
- can work both independently and in a team
- stress-resistant and willing to work hard
- capable of writing blog articles (2-3 per week)
- fluent in English and Dutch (both verbally and written)
- living in (or near) Amsterdam
- following a HBO commercial (fashion) education (or something similar) and is looking for an internship of at least 12 weeks.
INTERESTED? Send us your resume, picture and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org